10 hours private one on one training
200 500 CA$200.00 - CA$500.00
This course is designed for people with little or no riding experience. This program will concentrate on basic riding skills to prepare you for the Motorcycle Skills Test.
Company Policy for one on one training
- Sunday Motorcycle School is a licenced Driver Training School under the Motor Vehicle Act.
- One on one training fee is $70.00 per hour at a minimum of 2 hours.
- For the motorcycle PACKAGE training fee is $650.00 for 14 hours, $500.00 for 10 hours or $240.00 for 4 hours including theory and practical. If student requests practice after package, training fee is $110.00 per 2 hours lesson. All prices do not include tax.
- There is no refund for the PACKAGE training fee nor transferable.
- Training fees paid must be used within one year or fees will be forfeited.
- 48 hours notice is required for lesson rescheduling, or $50 administration fee will be charged.
- Use of the school vehicle is offered for MST, road test or standby at a minimum of 2 hours charge or $100.00 cash. (We provide one MSA in the $700.00 package). ICBC will charge a fee for the road test.
- Tuition fees must be collected on the first lesson, either in-class or in-range whichever is earlier.
- Sunday Motorcycle School will supply students with the use of a motorcycle, a D.O.T. approved helmet, leather riding gloves, the use of rain gear and reflective safety vests.
- Sunday Motorcycle School reserves the right to charge for any damage to the motorcycles or equipment that is caused by the student.