- All students must sign a release of liability before their course starts. If you are under the age of 19, a parent or legal guardian must sign on your behalf
- You must have a Class 6 or 8 Learner's Licence, before your course starts. No Learner's Licence, NO TRAINING!
- All course fees paid are non-refundable 14 days prior to the course start date.
- All course fees must be paid in full by the start of your course. The complete course is $700.00 plus TAX. It is split into three segments, (8 hours of Theory, 10 hours of Range practice, and 10 hours of Road Training).
- Credit of course time may be granted for students that are late or miss classes, however, students can only be transferred to an available course.
- If student is not ready for Road Training, 50% of the remaining course time will be put towards private one on one lessons. There is no refund for unused portion of training.
- Two hour Private one on one lessons are available for a fee of $110.00.
- Sunday Motorcycle School will supply a motorcycle for one Motorcycle Skills Assessment and one Road Test. There is a $ 100.00 charge for any retests. ICBC will charge a fee for the road test.
- Any irresponsible behavior on the School's motorcycles that could or does result in any type of accident will result in immediate termination of your course without refund.
- Safety Equipment Requirements
D.O.T. approved motorcycle helmet (included)
Leather,denim, or kevlar jacket
Leather, denim, or kevlar full length pants
Leather gloves covering wrist (included)
Footwear made of sturdy material, high enough to cover your ankles. It is mandatory for road riding and range practice purposes.
- Sunday Motorcycle School will supply all students with a motorcycle, a D.O.T. approved helmet, leather riding gloves, the use of rain gear and reflective safety vests. Sunday Motorcycle School reserves the right to charge for any damage to the motorcycles or equipment that is caused by the student.
- Please note:
Sunday Motorcycle School cannot guarantee anyone's ability to pass the MSA or the Class 6 or 8 Road Test, or to operate a Motorcycle. Sunday Motorcycle School's mission is to teach new riders safe riding skills, in a safe and professional manner. The instructors have the responsibility of constantly evaluating the students. Students may not possess the skills to safely operate a motorcycle and could hurt themselves or others. The instructor reserves the right to stop training any student and offer the Private one on one lessons.
- Sunday Motorcycle School is a licenced Driver Training School under the Motor Vehicle Act.
- One on one training fee is $70.00 per hour at a minimum of 2 hours.
- For the motorcycle PACKAGE training fee is $650.00 for 14 hours, $500.00 for 10 hours or $240.00 for 4 hours including theory and practical. If student requests practice after package, training fee is $110.00 per 2 hours lesson. All prices do not include tax.
- There is no refund for the PACKAGE training fee nor transferable.
- Training fees paid must be used within one year or fees will be forfeited.
- 48 hours notice is required for lesson rescheduling, or $50 administration fee will be charged.
- Use of the school vehicle is offered for MST, road test or standby at a minimum of 2 hours charge or $100.00 cash. (We provide one MSA in the $700.00 package). ICBC will charge a fee for the road test.
- Tuition fees must be collected on the first lesson, either in-class or in-range whichever is earlier.
- Sunday Motorcycle School will supply students with the use of a motorcycle, a D.O.T. approved helmet, leather riding gloves, the use of rain gear and reflective safety vests.
- Sunday Motorcycle School reserves the right to charge for any damage to the motorcycles or equipment that is caused by the student.